Dr. Childress provides consultation in clinical psychology surrounding court-involved child custody conflict.
Dr. Childress is a licensed clinical psychologist in California with professional background in:
- Court-involved child custody conflict
- Parent-child and family conflict
- Child abuse and complex trauma
- Attachment pathology in childhood
- Delusional thought disorder pathology
Dr. Childress provides expert consultation and testimony surrounding high-conflict child custody litigation with attorneys and mental health professionals.